Exiles Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exiles Discussion

General Chat Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The guild Kill on Sight List!

Go down 
+11
gorfannon
Lokiist
Noctus
Kazz
Leaf
Nopio/Palos
marrius
Raziel
spinxy
Hiddenshadow
Azranas
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Azranas

Azranas

The guild Kill on Sight List! Empty
PostSubject: The guild Kill on Sight List!   The guild Kill on Sight List! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 11:10 pm

As we have ventured into new areas, slain fierce enemies and allied with powerful beings it has come to my attention that we have an unsciptured kill on sight list. Today that ends, all who cross the exiles shall pay with their blood. Sign the name of thy enemy, the guild (if remembered) and the class of which it is that has brought disgrace to his honor so that we as a vigilant force will seek retribution.

The current KoS list is as follows;

All Zenith members,
Rend Tauren warrior of Aftermath (beware, this coward has healers that pop out of his anus when engaged),
madmonkk-undead mage
evender undead warlock osztre hordie

This list will be updated by your input. Peace and safety to you all,

Kilkenny, Exiled fist of retribution.

Last edited by Kilkenny on Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:25 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin
Hiddenshadow

PostSubject: Re: The guild Kill on Sight List!   The guild Kill on Sight List! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 11:20 pm

Whilst I support this for my own reasons remember that Kill on Sight is not Camp on Sight.

We expect you to allow people to res and eat / drink and preferably have a chance to leave the area before you attack them again. Unsanctioned Corpse Camping will result in point loss / demotion / screaming / retaliative camping from our horde heavies.
Back to top Go down
https://exchat.forumotion.com
spinxy

PostSubject: Re: The guild Kill on Sight List!   The guild Kill on Sight List! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 7:01 pm

ok

Last edited by spinxy on Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: The guild Kill on Sight List!   The guild Kill on Sight List! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 7:12 pm

I think you need to learn to read, kill yes, but camping was quite clearly stated to be a no go.
Back to top Go down
marrius

PostSubject: Re: The guild Kill on Sight List!   The guild Kill on Sight List! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 1:20 am

madmonkk-undead mage

whilst i was innocently slaughtering young wolves earlier this vicious mage threw a ball of ice at me and managed to kill me. he will be punished.
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin
Hiddenshadow

PostSubject: Re: The guild Kill on Sight List!   The guild Kill on Sight List! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 1:49 am

Just leave Teeboppity alone he owns the rights to our url and i dont want to lose it.
Back to top Go down
https://exchat.forumotion.com
Nopio/Palos

Nopio/Palos

PostSubject: Re: The guild Kill on Sight List!   The guild Kill on Sight List! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 11:29 am

((Could we maybe put a limit to how many times Exiles kill someone so everytime someone kills one the person who was kill for being on the list gets a point after 5points he is taken off the list. doesnt included BG's. And could we limit the reasons for putting them on here in the first place.))
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: The guild Kill on Sight List!   The guild Kill on Sight List! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 12:36 pm

Anyone engaging Mizzi when I'm around will get a mace in the face, but that's already known I think.

I had one, but then I forgot it.
Back to top Go down
Azranas

Azranas

PostSubject: Re: The guild Kill on Sight List!   The guild Kill on Sight List! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 5:34 pm

i killed mizzi.. do u hate me now?
Back to top Go down
Kazz

Kazz

PostSubject: Re: The guild Kill on Sight List!   The guild Kill on Sight List! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 5:38 pm

She will blame me and call me a dog
Back to top Go down
http://www.themilkbandits.co.uk
Noctus

Noctus

PostSubject: Re: The guild Kill on Sight List!   The guild Kill on Sight List! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 6:49 pm

I thought the idea was to let them ress, then let them waste food, even soulshards or pet food, then nuke them back to hell!

As to how many times... well, 99 is good.
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: The guild Kill on Sight List!   The guild Kill on Sight List! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 7:28 pm

Kilkenny wrote:
i killed mizzi.. do u hate me now?
Yes, very much.
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: The guild Kill on Sight List!   The guild Kill on Sight List! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 7:30 pm

am i the only one who doesnt actually look at the name until after?
Back to top Go down
Azranas

Azranas

PostSubject: Re: The guild Kill on Sight List!   The guild Kill on Sight List! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 3:24 pm

avender undead warlock

attacked me for no reason in isle of quel danas on my alt and chased me. He will regret this.
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: The guild Kill on Sight List!   The guild Kill on Sight List! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 9:04 am

BLOODNINJA!
Back to top Go down
Lokiist

Lokiist

PostSubject: Re: The guild Kill on Sight List!   The guild Kill on Sight List! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 9:31 am

The guild 'de novo', for continuously killing and preventing Invisible and several other Exiles from doing quests at the Isle.
Back to top Go down
http://Exiles.youaremighty.com
gorfannon

PostSubject: Re: The guild Kill on Sight List!   The guild Kill on Sight List! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 6:47 pm

Quel Danas Bullies, although they are probably on every ally kos list.

Constant gang ganking and camping on the isle.
Back to top Go down
luthmann

luthmann

PostSubject: Re: The guild Kill on Sight List!   The guild Kill on Sight List! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:28 am

can i get a person on KOS he corpse camped me for 1 hour
Name:Chriis feamale rouge
guild: Dark days
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&n=Chriis
Back to top Go down
Telless

Telless

PostSubject: Re: The guild Kill on Sight List!   The guild Kill on Sight List! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 2:08 pm

Another vote for Quel Danas bullies, particularly as they have expanded their operations from the Isle to everywhere else!
Back to top Go down
Zeku

Zeku

PostSubject: Re: The guild Kill on Sight List!   The guild Kill on Sight List! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 12:57 am

I know this topic is dead, but if anyone wishes someone dead, please tell me. ( I love world PvP - Well..any PvP )

Been playing at Defias Brotherhood and Venture Co these days, but will return to Draniah at scarshield now, I'll probably get bored in 80, if you give me some targets, it would just be a bonus *grin*

I'll try not to gank others, though it's hard to resist. ( And get to know PvE better )

Oh and by the way. I've been in Quel Danas Bullies with my 80 pala Twisted Evil

I'm very sorry. Razz
Back to top Go down
Magdushka

Magdushka

PostSubject: Re: The guild Kill on Sight List!   The guild Kill on Sight List! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 7:06 pm

tauren DK Cluzo, guild Dark Days

slaughtering lowbies in Darkshire, repeatedly, ganking me Sad
Back to top Go down
Zeku

Zeku

PostSubject: Re: The guild Kill on Sight List!   The guild Kill on Sight List! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 9:19 pm

In my eyes.

-De Novo

-Dark Days

-WINTERGRASP BULLIES (( Guess who that is Rolling Eyes ))

Rest are randoms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The guild Kill on Sight List!   The guild Kill on Sight List! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The guild Kill on Sight List!
Page 1 of 1