Exiles Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exiles Discussion

General Chat Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vainia's Sanctuary

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Vainia

Vainia's Sanctuary Empty
PostSubject: Vainia's Sanctuary   Vainia's Sanctuary Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 4:31 pm

This letter reached Orgrimmar and it may be from Vainia. She is in Ashenvale. We found this scoll on one of the dryads.

The scroll reads

"Dead old friends and enemies of Orgrimmar. I have fought a long time and do now retire to my forest where I grew up. I have build a small hut just near the moonwell. I do not wish to continue the fight as it leads nowhere. I am thinking of the old Veteran Delectraz, of the chewing tobacco smelling Opathu, of Vexacus, Quint and Huor, who I know from their time in the Theatre, but also from the people of Ashenorder and the Greywolves - Lorne and Liontooth especially, who passed my way. Also, I recall many people from my time in the warsong wars and clashes in Arathi, and possible many more people I should greet.

Nor do I have any hated anymore. Look at this map, it is where you will find me. Feel free to come and visit me and I will serve you the best I can.

Sunday 21 - 10 at 8 pm I will have a small farewell party at my small sanctuary.

Signed

Vainia Dustmoon of Ashenvale
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin
Hiddenshadow

Vainia's Sanctuary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vainia's Sanctuary   Vainia's Sanctuary Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 5:47 pm

Ill be there to see you home old girl
Back to top Go down
https://exchat.forumotion.com
Leaf

Leaf

Vainia's Sanctuary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vainia's Sanctuary   Vainia's Sanctuary Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 7:05 pm

((Lorne and Leaf will be there... Lorne mostly for show only and say goodbye ICly, while I'll use Leaf to say bye-bye both ICly and OOCly.))
Back to top Go down
Emanee

Vainia's Sanctuary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vainia's Sanctuary   Vainia's Sanctuary Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 7:37 pm

((If I can be there I will be monkey, but not sure that BT want to give me a phone line... *sniff*))
Back to top Go down
Yoshi Snipo

Yoshi Snipo

Vainia's Sanctuary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vainia's Sanctuary   Vainia's Sanctuary Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 8:53 pm

((I won't come but I will visit you once I get back Smile ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vainia's Sanctuary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vainia's Sanctuary   Vainia's Sanctuary Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vainia's Sanctuary
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Exiles Discussion :: Word on the Water :: General Chat-
Jump to: