Exiles Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exiles Discussion

General Chat Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thank ya ta all

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mim
Admin

Thank ya ta all Empty
PostSubject: Thank ya ta all   Thank ya ta all Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 3:39 am

Stomping through the exiles keep at the end of a long evening Rosealie could be seen muttering to herself.
"Aye lassy yer exhauseed but ye must put this up on tha notice board before ye crash"

Standing infront of the board she pulls a roll of parchment from inside her Tunic. Pulling out her trust mace Rosealie hammers the notice on the board.

Dear Exiles

Many of ye know i've been working hard ta gain great standing with tha factions of all the continents and the outlands. Over tha last 6 months I have been killing creatures in many corners of tha world and collecting rare and exoit item prized by some factions.

Many of ye have given me yer time and support ta achive this. After a day of wrestling with the Ogres of Dire Maul and slaying many hidden dangers to gain standing with the Argent Crusade I have finished my quest at last

Today I earnt me title: Rosealie the Exalted.

As so many have helped me achieve this hard earned position I would like ta thank all of ye fer being so supportive of a mad Dwarf and her plan to win the hearts of tha world.

Thank ye and good night

I'll be asleep fer a week or so now.

Rosealie the Exalted
Order of tha healing braid
Back to top Go down
Azranas

Azranas

Thank ya ta all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank ya ta all   Thank ya ta all Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:47 pm

Well done lassy thouroughly deservered too!
Back to top Go down
Haladra

Haladra

Thank ya ta all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank ya ta all   Thank ya ta all Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 10:07 am

Hail Rose *raise the hand*

(ooc Good job mate from luth)
Back to top Go down
Senuseret

Senuseret

Thank ya ta all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank ya ta all   Thank ya ta all Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:50 pm

Good jog rose, well done afro
Back to top Go down
Telless

Telless

Thank ya ta all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank ya ta all   Thank ya ta all Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 8:27 am

Woo!

I know I said it in-game, but...

WOOO!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thank ya ta all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank ya ta all   Thank ya ta all Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thank ya ta all
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Exiles Discussion :: Word on the Water :: General Chat-