Exiles Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exiles Discussion

General Chat Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

*... a dusty letter at your doorstep*

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Spets

Spets

*... a dusty letter at your doorstep* Empty
PostSubject: *... a dusty letter at your doorstep*   *... a dusty letter at your doorstep* Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 11:51 am

Hello there Exiles,

I am Spets, a master of dark arts, but it was not forever so... let me take you back a few years and tell you the tale of my adventures...

I was born in a small village in the shadows of the great Ironforge, my father was a master of Sword and Shield in the far away lands of Tyria, he has beaten the great Lich, battled the evil Emperor of Cantha and freed Elona from the dark, forsaken god... Abbadon.
But he fell in battle, my mother was forced to flee to the lands of Azertoh, where i was born.
When i turned 10, my mother told me all about my father great adventures, his accomplishments and his demise... From then on i have practiced the dark arts and have sworn to protect Azeroth and become a legend as my father has.
But life, is not easy as a gnome... in my middle ages, when i have moved to Stranglethorn Vale, i discovered a new threat.... the horde. I was constantly defeated in battles by enemies far stronger then I, but i never ran from a fight...
When i have reached the tipping point of my powers, I left the life of a Demon Master and learned the ways of Afflicting my enemies with deadly curses, draining their very life force and forever embedding their very essence in purple-hazed gems of souls....

I have fought powerful enemies of Azeroth, Defeating every evil spirit in Kharazan, i am now at the peak of my powers!
...And now seek far greater enemies... enemies not of this world.... and i have received news that a group of like minded people... is after the same cause...
The people i speak of are the noble "Exiles" to which i offer my humble service...

I pray this letter gets to you in time and your recognize me as a worthy Ally.
Until i hear from thee, I wish upon you the power of a thousand heroes, and may your foes tremble in your presence
Back to top Go down
Blomsten

Blomsten

PostSubject: Re: *... a dusty letter at your doorstep*   *... a dusty letter at your doorstep* Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 1:12 pm

*Blomsten enters as he sees the letter lyeing on the doorstep. He walks over to it, picks it up and reads it in haste*

Very interesting. I wonder if this gnome is cute?!

*He goes back a few steps, throws the letter up in the air, and pinches it with two arrows to the door, before he moves on*
Back to top Go down
Yoshi Snipo

Yoshi Snipo

PostSubject: Re: *... a dusty letter at your doorstep*   *... a dusty letter at your doorstep* Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 1:52 pm

((OOC: Sorry for this, but I can't go in IC and say it looks nice, as I am in Northrend <.< that is why I write here in OOC and tell you: I like it, looks nice.))
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin
Hiddenshadow

PostSubject: Re: *... a dusty letter at your doorstep*   *... a dusty letter at your doorstep* Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 5:22 pm

OOC:

Havent got time right now to write a IC reply but very nice someone grab him.
Back to top Go down
https://exchat.forumotion.com
Marina2

PostSubject: Re: *... a dusty letter at your doorstep*   *... a dusty letter at your doorstep* Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 11:06 am

Deamon master warlock,-nice pesentation! I say always "lets get more members"
*salutations*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *... a dusty letter at your doorstep*   *... a dusty letter at your doorstep* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*... a dusty letter at your doorstep*
Page 1 of 1