Exiles Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exiles Discussion

General Chat Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quiting WoW

Go down 
+16
Raziel
Mahony
Banes
Quil
Daikoku
Noctus
Dladian
Jooney
Kazz
Haladra
Dispair
luthmann
Kafira
Leaf
Yoshi Snipo
Azranas
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Azranas

Azranas

Quiting WoW Empty
PostSubject: Quiting WoW   Quiting WoW Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 12:42 pm

The thought has been crossing my mind for a while now and I believe my time has come to an end. I have to focus on my schoolwork so I can get into the university i want and get the job ive dreamed of. The raids im currently signed up to will be my last and after that I will quit the game. I would like to say it's been an absolute pleasure playing with you guys and getting to know you and I've made some good friends and had some great memories in the process. I want to also thank hidden and kaf for taking me in as a noob retri pala and making me a powerful character and also for the work they put in for organizing raids, wish lists, tactics and everything else, huge respect for you guys.

My account has a month left on it so I'll give my account details to hidden so he can do as he pleases after I quit.

I'm planning some RP event after Tuesdays MH for a farewell, post any suggestion you have please.

Goodbye, have fun and good luck with progress. And please ... kill the fuckers in Zenith for me.

Kilkenny
Back to top Go down
Yoshi Snipo

Yoshi Snipo

Quiting WoW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiting WoW   Quiting WoW Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 1:04 pm

Ow damn. You'll be missed. No
Take care and don't delete, maybe when you'll have some free time (e.g. holidays between terms or so ... ) you may pop up (as I do every summer).
Take care.
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

Quiting WoW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiting WoW   Quiting WoW Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 2:24 pm

Goodbye, Kenny. Hope you achieve everything you want to in life, unless it's killing me or anyone I know. Wink

Don't think Hidden will delete Kilkenny, so like Yooooooshi you can pop-in and say hello when you have some free time. If you haven't gotten a wife and kids before that or something... as if that's stopped people before, hehe. But still, maybe after school?
Back to top Go down
Kafira
Admin
Kafira

Quiting WoW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiting WoW   Quiting WoW Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 4:20 pm

Well fair enough tbh

Good Luck with the school work and uni etc, have fun!

Oh and Leaf ofc Hidden wont delete Kilkenny its not his charecter!
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

Quiting WoW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiting WoW   Quiting WoW Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 4:51 pm

Kafira wrote:
Oh and Leaf ofc Hidden wont delete Kilkenny its not his charecter!
Was merely giving a little hint to Yoyo-shi that wether or not Kilkenny will get deleted depends on Hiddenshadow because Kenny just said that he'll give Hidden the account details and then walk away. I know Hidden would never do that, which was also part of the hint. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
luthmann

luthmann

Quiting WoW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiting WoW   Quiting WoW Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 5:04 pm

Have fun IRL gonna miss you Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Dispair

Dispair

Quiting WoW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiting WoW   Quiting WoW Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 7:01 pm

I told you earlier what i think man. You will be sorely missed by everyone in the guild and i think even some zenith will shed a tear Razz

Grats on having the balls to do something i couldn't and don't be a stranger... (if kaf and hidden let you) then keep and eye on the forums see what we're up to be cool to see how you're getting on! Smile

Take care man

James
Back to top Go down
Haladra

Haladra

Quiting WoW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiting WoW   Quiting WoW Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 7:45 pm

But..But..But there are still so many Zeniths to kill...

oh btw can i have your stuff plixor Razz
Back to top Go down
Azranas

Azranas

Quiting WoW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiting WoW   Quiting WoW Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 8:06 pm

Haladra wrote:
But..But..But there are still so many Zeniths to kill...

oh btw can i have your stuff plixor Razz

no.. lev asked first he is Razz
Back to top Go down
Kazz

Kazz

Quiting WoW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiting WoW   Quiting WoW Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 12:05 am

WTF?!
Back to top Go down
http://www.themilkbandits.co.uk
Azranas

Azranas

Quiting WoW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiting WoW   Quiting WoW Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 12:06 am

Kazz wrote:
WTF?!

le gasp!
Back to top Go down
Jooney

Jooney

Quiting WoW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiting WoW   Quiting WoW Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 3:05 am

WTF ? x 2

not much i can say man.... i´ll miss u .. but god dammit ><

Have fun IRL !

scratch what is this IRL thingthey talk of ? ..............
Back to top Go down
Dladian

Dladian

Quiting WoW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiting WoW   Quiting WoW Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 10:26 am

Provided your high activity on both of chars, that was unexpected.....
HF

PS.
I bet on 1 month.
Back to top Go down
Noctus

Noctus

Quiting WoW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiting WoW   Quiting WoW Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 11:20 am

I'm really gonna miss our discussions on /p during the raids, and your great skill in pvp. I hope your studies go well for you, and everything else that follows. Do show up in holidays. Hopefully if you get to university, you'll manage some more time to pop up.

Be well, have fun!
Back to top Go down
Daikoku

Quiting WoW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiting WoW   Quiting WoW Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 1:11 pm

Good Luck!

It is a challenge. I don't know how I'd have done at school if WoW had been around then. I mean I did spend a fair amount of time playing games, but they weren't open-ended like WoW and you finished them, moved on and waited for the next big release.

As it is my time is i) work, ii) kids, iii) WoW and iv) sleep/eat... and I still slack at WoW Wink.

My intention is to play until WotLK is released. At that point I may be able to make a clean break when everything is effectively reset. Then I can spend more time maintaining the house/garden, improve weight/fitness, maybe get back into music again or various other things I've been neglecting.

Of course, I may feel differently by then! It's not like I don't enjoy playing Wink.
Back to top Go down
Quil

Quil

Quiting WoW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiting WoW   Quiting WoW Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 2:24 pm

No lose a great retridin an a good friend, We'll miss ya bud Sad
Back to top Go down
Banes

Banes

Quiting WoW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiting WoW   Quiting WoW Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 2:31 pm

Well... bye...

Can i have a cookie?
Back to top Go down
Mahony

Mahony

Quiting WoW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiting WoW   Quiting WoW Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 3:32 pm

Not much left to say...

Who's gonna shout for totems now?

well, good luck with the schoolwork mate!

PS: LF new totem sponsor, we have a spot open!
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

Quiting WoW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiting WoW   Quiting WoW Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 4:47 pm

IRL, hmm that sounds boring.

good luck anyway, whos guna beat our rogues on the dps meter now? Surprised

and i bet 2 months.
Back to top Go down
Lokiist

Lokiist

Quiting WoW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiting WoW   Quiting WoW Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 6:50 pm

omg, kenny goes off too! Sad

Take care man, and I'll kill any zenith member I can find!
Back to top Go down
http://Exiles.youaremighty.com
luthmann

luthmann

Quiting WoW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiting WoW   Quiting WoW Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 12:10 pm

Lets make a big Zenith camp fest for kenny? cat
i got a horde so i can say where they are
Back to top Go down
Daikoku

Quiting WoW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiting WoW   Quiting WoW Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 12:16 pm

I only just heard about Zenith KoS, so that explains why they were trying to corpse camping Meishella all around Quel'Denas on tuesday night then!
Back to top Go down
Magdushka

Magdushka

Quiting WoW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiting WoW   Quiting WoW Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 11:20 am

Kenny!!! Don't u know that the summer after u got into university is the longest ever so you can play all the time? Smile So now focus on the exams (I do too and I still can play;p) and get to the uni (it's easy for a guy like u!) and then u'll find urself bored... so come back to us Smile

I don't know u for a long time but it was always fun with u. I will miss u, really Sad Keep in touch on facebook at least Wink

Wish u LUCK! let us know about everything Wink
Back to top Go down
Azranas

Azranas

Quiting WoW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiting WoW   Quiting WoW Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 8:25 pm

SOLD MY ACCOUNT

if you see kilkenny online IT IS NOT ME

so i can't come back now :<

unless i hack my account back .. hmm
Back to top Go down
Quil

Quil

Quiting WoW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiting WoW   Quiting WoW Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 8:39 pm

just.. why?? unless you got over £100 for it i doubt it was worth it tbh o.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Quiting WoW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiting WoW   Quiting WoW Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quiting WoW
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Exiles Discussion :: Word on the Water :: General Chat-
Jump to: