Exiles Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exiles Discussion

General Chat Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Orders for The Black Watch

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hiddenshadow
Admin
Hiddenshadow

Orders for The Black Watch Empty
PostSubject: Orders for The Black Watch   Orders for The Black Watch Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 5:12 am

I want detailed maps and instructions on how to enter Silvermoon City and the easiest route in which to penetrate the Sunspire Tower.

Oh and I want them yesterday, I will expect them by the end of tomorrow night, failure to submit reports here on this matter will result in my displeasure.
Back to top Go down
https://exchat.forumotion.com
Noctus

Noctus

PostSubject: Re: Orders for The Black Watch   Orders for The Black Watch Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 1:00 pm

You HAD to pick the day, didn't you boss? Well, as an old saying goes, even priests have to wait in line. And you're no priest...

I got things to do tomorrow, if you had told me yesterday, when I was just fooling around when you were fighting in the past!

Anyways, Wednesday's your day, say about late night. You'll have it then.

(((Working all night tonight)))
Back to top Go down
Kifik

Kifik

PostSubject: Re: Orders for The Black Watch   Orders for The Black Watch Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 2:53 pm

I have just returned from there. And i have some good news!

The city is made for an ambush. Its really lightly guarded. But i am afraid we cant do that without any noise or attention.

Silvermoon City - Attack Plans
http://img160.imageshack.us/my.php?image=silvermoonattackplansdv3.jpg

The main gate is guarded by 4 guards (they can be sapped of course). Then the whole group can pass them. But behind them is a group of another 3 guards and one Armored guard with True sight. That means that we are unable to sap the guards next to the one with true sight. Silent tactic ends here ...

We have to kill the whole group and then continue. One guard with True sight is guarding the main road in the city but we can wait until he will pass around us and then continue again.

The next gate is guarded by 2 guards (they can be sapped again so the whole group can pass them in silent).

Continuing the road we will hit another 2 guards (same tactic for them, sap and run). Now we are at the square in front of the tower ... one of the city inhabitants is running around the square and chasing his toy. (he can be sapped - the toy is harmless).

Continuing through the stairs to the tower entrance is piece of cake. But now the real battle begins - the entrance is guarded by 6-8 guards (we cant sap them all) so we have to fight them and kill them all.

After all of this our way to the tower is clear.
Back to top Go down
http://www.c3studio.cz
Hiddenshadow
Admin
Hiddenshadow

PostSubject: Re: Orders for The Black Watch   Orders for The Black Watch Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 7:34 pm

Very good Kifik, very good indeed.
Back to top Go down
Kifik

Kifik

PostSubject: Re: Orders for The Black Watch   Orders for The Black Watch Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 8:07 pm

Hiddenshadow wrote:
Very good Kifik, very good indeed.
Thank you cyclops
Back to top Go down
http://www.c3studio.cz
Noctus

Noctus

PostSubject: Re: Orders for The Black Watch   Orders for The Black Watch Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 11:53 pm

Just a little additional information:

There's an arcane machine guard strolling around the Elders' walk. And there's a lot of people using Murder Row to move around the city. We should keep in mind that there's an embassy from the other Horde factions that roams the city streets.

If our targets are the three blood elf lords inside the spire, we might encounter a small problem in our plans. You see, right behind them, there's a translocation orb, and according to my information, it connects Silvermoon to Undercity. So they could have reinforcements arriving in the middle of the fight. I suggest you be quick.
Back to top Go down
Mahony

Mahony

PostSubject: Re: Orders for The Black Watch   Orders for The Black Watch Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 1:04 am

...or have some men by the translocation orb and take their reinforcement by surprise!
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin
Hiddenshadow

PostSubject: Re: Orders for The Black Watch   Orders for The Black Watch Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 4:35 am

Undercity will have its own problems to deal with.
Back to top Go down
Slyder

Slyder

PostSubject: Re: Orders for The Black Watch   Orders for The Black Watch Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 9:20 am

*Ecanstonai found a bookshaft with the following text*

"Four years have passes since the mortal races banded together and stood united against the might of the burning legion... Though Azeroth was saved, the tenious pact between the horde and the alliance... has all... but evaporated. The drums of war.... thunders.... once again!"

Hmmm... It seems history is gonna repeat itself again. But now the Draenei are helping aswell!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orders for The Black Watch   Orders for The Black Watch Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Orders for The Black Watch
Page 1 of 1