Exiles Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exiles Discussion

General Chat Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A struggle for power?

Go down 
+2
Azranas
Raziel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Raziel

Raziel

A struggle for power? Empty
PostSubject: A struggle for power?   A struggle for power? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 12:50 am

*On the desk of the warlock maester lays this note from a fellow warlock*

The time has come for change! A new maester of the warlocks is needed, one with real power!

So here it is, I challenge you, for your rights as warlock maester of The Exiles, you may decide the time and place of our meeting, aswell as the terms of combat.

May the shadows protect you my friend, or perhaps you should begin praying, i hear it works miracles when those priest types are in danger, and i assure you a miracle is nothing short of what you will need.

Your future maester, Raziel.

((ooc: so its fairly self explanatory, note im at uni during the day tomorrow and thursday))
Back to top Go down
Azranas

Azranas

PostSubject: Re: A struggle for power?   A struggle for power? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 9:54 am

*While rummaging around in his new office Blackvice sees a pretty rough note*

I guess Raz never heard, there's a new warlock master in town. And it's me!

((ooc: hidden made me effectively warlock maester but is keep Tarquin as maester rank because he plays him occasionally. But if you want a fight over this we can arrange something, and I think it's you who needs to be praying))
Back to top Go down
Banes

Banes

PostSubject: Re: A struggle for power?   A struggle for power? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 6:27 pm

*Razenn walks into the basement, located under his mothers inn, he reads the note of a challenge for Warlock maester*

Ah!... Warlock Maester, ... whats a warlock? Bah, Beeswax! RazĂ­el has my vote...!
as for that Blackvice fello' well.... Bah Humbug to him!
Back to top Go down
Kafira
Admin
Kafira

PostSubject: Re: A struggle for power?   A struggle for power? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 7:08 pm

Kafira misses nothing, whether she says anything or not is not the point, and the challenge issued by Raziel? .... How could she not be interested!

Moving unseen through the ship that houses the Exiles Kafira peeked in to the Warlocks 'office' (well there is a desk of course but keep in mind its also Tarquins office and he has trouble keeping flame and shadow to himself) and watched Blackvices reaction to the note with interest.

*snorts with quiet laughter* ooooo this should be fun she thinks before moving off to her original destination... the liquor stocks!
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: A struggle for power?   A struggle for power? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 7:57 pm

*Raziel looks slightly bewildered by the news of blackvice*

No i hadnt heard, and as such i shall await confirmation from the Archdruid himself before considering what to do next.
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin
Hiddenshadow

PostSubject: Re: A struggle for power?   A struggle for power? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 9:33 pm

(( no your job is effectively warlock master, the title and actual position is still Tarquins , which is how I imagine a real warlock to operate, if of course you fail to do anything like some of the the other officers, well your master will be displeased and remove you from the position, such is the power of being a master over there commanders ))
Back to top Go down
https://exchat.forumotion.com
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: A struggle for power?   A struggle for power? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 9:43 pm

((im horribly confused where do i stand then?))
Back to top Go down
Kazz

Kazz

PostSubject: Re: A struggle for power?   A struggle for power? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 10:23 pm

((At the bottom of the bucket, mind the hole))
Back to top Go down
http://www.themilkbandits.co.uk
Banes

Banes

PostSubject: Re: A struggle for power?   A struggle for power? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 10:32 pm

((I actually stand at the top of course Wink ))
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: A struggle for power?   A struggle for power? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 8:21 pm

((gtfo my topic and someone prod tarquin to look at it))
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin
Hiddenshadow

PostSubject: Re: A struggle for power?   A struggle for power? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 11:40 pm

(( tarquins launching an ad campaign today so hes quite busy, hes been told though ))
Back to top Go down
https://exchat.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A struggle for power?   A struggle for power? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A struggle for power?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Exiles Discussion :: Word on the Water :: General Chat-
Jump to: