Exiles Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exiles Discussion

General Chat Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Visitor to the stable

Go down 
+2
Raziel
Mim
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mim
Admin

Visitor to the stable Empty
PostSubject: Visitor to the stable   Visitor to the stable Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 11:16 am

Early morning as the suns rays are starting to touch the exiles compount, a lone figure is seen sneaking as best she can across they yeard.
"Come along lassy yel'll have a fine home here with the rest o' the mounts and ye'll be well looked afta"
"Aye yer right all o' me friends will be jealouse when they see ya in the stable. Why do I have ta try and sneak aroond in full plate it's nea very quite."

Come along me albion drake and settle in nice and quiet now.

.... pants RP but screw the lot of you I've got an albino drake
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Visitor to the stable   Visitor to the stable Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 11:44 am

I hate you mim.. but gratz
Back to top Go down
elphina

elphina

PostSubject: Re: Visitor to the stable   Visitor to the stable Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 12:18 pm

Elphina comes out of the shade and start cheering at Mim * woohoo!*
You look amazing with it!
Than she looks at mim and asks ..can you find me a black one? i will look stunning at it!
Slowly she walks back into the shade *sigh* ..yeah i''m jealouse..
Back to top Go down
Jooney

Jooney

PostSubject: Re: Visitor to the stable   Visitor to the stable Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 2:07 pm

i can get one on joo.. shes the mount girl .. but i want it on triks .... cry !

PS !!

GRATZ DAVID !!!! Woot !
Back to top Go down
Kafira
Admin
Kafira

PostSubject: Re: Visitor to the stable   Visitor to the stable Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 6:52 pm

Kafira sits atop the stable roof having a short break having just returned from hunting all night, waiting for Mika to finish her own hunt

She looks down across the yard and see a familiar figure pulling on the reins of an albino drake trying to be as quiet as possible yet clad head to toe in plate

''Well well that must have taken some taming'' she smiles to her self before dropping down the side and untying her bear mount she jumps on and with a nod to Rose goes off to find her hunting companion

OOC = Awesome job GRATZ!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Telless

Telless

PostSubject: Re: Visitor to the stable   Visitor to the stable Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 1:50 pm

Telless rode slowly through the cave, brushing the dust of her travels from her armour as she went. A refreshing dip alongside the ship, sheltered in Arathi's hidden cove, would be lovely, provided those damn peeking crew could keep their eyes to themselves. What was it they found so interesting about Draenai? Was it her willowy height, her alien blue complexion, or was it simply the hooves? Ah, what the hell! she thought, they could pry all they liked. It had been a hard ride up from Ironforge and no lecherous crewman would stop her enjoying her bath!

As she descended the slope and cast a spell to enable her Talbuk to ride across the surface of the gleaming waters to the comforts of the Ship, a shadow fell upon her. She looked up with interest - it was some kind of Drake, but unlike any she had seen in the skies around here before. A very rare Albino one, and it must be domesticated, for it had what appeared to be an Exile rider upon it.

She looked up, impressed, shading her eyes from the sun. It reminded her of something... Yes, she had seen one previously, a hatchling of similar colouring. It had been some months before, far away in Outland. Maybe it would be ready for training some time soon.

Ah, but she had many more mounts to wrangle before she could match such an achievement... She had spied a rare variety of Nether Ray she'd never seen before just a few days before, and she was determined to make him her own. Hawkrath her epic Griffon had been pestering her for a new set of reins and armour in fine green leather. They would both have to come before tracking down and training the Albino.

And she had that new engineering project - Her learned friend Kharina had suggested some adjustments that might be made to her turbo-charged Gyrocopter, but she would need to build a new, non-turbocharged version to test the theory. That might keep her greasy-fingered and confined to the Gnomish quarter for weeks on its own.

For the meantime, she would have to simply be content to bathe unmolested by spying eyes, for she could see even from here that the crew were all distracted by the sight of her colleague and the glistening white Drake, wheeling high above in the afternoon sun...

OOC grats mate, hope to join you in 12 mounts time Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visitor to the stable   Visitor to the stable Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Visitor to the stable
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Exiles Discussion :: Word on the Water :: General Chat-
Jump to: