Exiles Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exiles Discussion

General Chat Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Return?

Go down 
+12
Blomsten
Emanee
Leaf
Marina2
Banes
Judgementus
Haladra
Jooney
Hiddenshadow
Noctus
Kazz
Rammy
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Rammy

A Return? Empty
PostSubject: A Return?   A Return? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 6:45 pm

Greetings my friends, I hope you are all well.

I am writing this letter so you may know that all is well, my dear mother is returning to her strong self and my new life with Drakonis is blissful. Mostly I spend my time in the house Drakonis has built for us, making it our home.

Still, I cannot help but feel lonely. Drakonis is my world, yet sometimes you need someone else to talk to. Of course there is my dear Emanee, but she is often busy and cannot come to visit. I cherish the memories of when I would hear the voices of my friends all through the day through the mind-link, there was always something happening!

I must finish this letter, there is still much to do. I am hoping to have some vegetables by the time it turns cold.

Best wishes,

Rammy

((I've decided to start playing Rammy a bit more now, and would like to give the Exiles another go. So, would you re-recruit this rusty old druid? ^.^ ))
Back to top Go down
Kazz

Kazz

A Return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Return?   A Return? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 12:52 am

Kazzodlebam sweeps aside the junk on his desk and puts his feet up ready to read the letter. It smells beautiful to him. "Ah an elf" he whispers. I must speak with the masters on this one. *the gnome rushs off triping over several peices of litter that he freshly scattered on the floor*
Back to top Go down
http://www.themilkbandits.co.uk
Noctus

Noctus

A Return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Return?   A Return? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 4:43 pm

As Kazzodlebam exits his cabin he trips himself once more, this time with his cloak. As he tries to get up, muttering curses in gnomish, a leatherclad hand reaches for the letter that has fallen off his hand.

What's the rush there shorty? Noctus looks at the letter and a faint smile appears on his face. I knew Rammy wouldn't be able to stay away from action for ever. He turns to look at the bald gnome that is impatiently patting his foot on the floorboards. Well, what are you waiting for? he asks, handing the letter back to Kazzodlebam. You shouldn't waste so much time with so important news! Go, go, chop chop! And Noctus turns around chuckling...

(((10 votes for taking Rammy back! I vote for me, myself, my other self, my split personality...)))
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin
Hiddenshadow

A Return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Return?   A Return? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 6:45 pm

Alright well I have to say that I'm not really up for this myself, Rammy left the guild during a very difficult time, she quit in the middle of a heated arguement, without saying anything, whilst she was an officer.

This isn't really acceptable behaviour in my eyes, the reason people have officer positions as most of you know isnt because they have any real power in the guild but its so they can speak freely to me on things that concern the guild, leaving that way causes even more tension and made the situation even worse than it already was.

That said I dont really bare any ill will towards Rammy shes a nice girl, good friend to quite a few members of the guild and not one of the perpetrators of said incident (unlike Emanee who we have let back in).

We have a hell of a lot of druids at the moment though, and if I was to let Rammy back in (Im not saying I will) it would be as a casual member of the guild not as a raider.

As Ive said personally im inclined to say no, but then im not around a massive amount these days and I really dont feel ill will towards her so Ill take it under advice of the guild council and give a decision in a couple of days.
Back to top Go down
https://exchat.forumotion.com
Jooney

Jooney

A Return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Return?   A Return? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 7:01 pm

(( I vote Yes hidden like you said Rammy is a very Nice girl and was one to always answer to pleas for help be it to who it may, true the circumstances she left in were not the best, but i guess at the end of the day we are only human, ))
Back to top Go down
Haladra

Haladra

A Return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Return?   A Return? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 7:45 pm

(( well im not a part of the council or anything and i know my words might not carry the most weight but i would vote for her))
Back to top Go down
Judgementus

Judgementus

A Return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Return?   A Return? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 8:30 pm

((me and rammy go back since lvl 15, me an Rammy feel out a long time ago and I have always wanted to repair that friendship. Maybe when we are both in the same guild again we can be better friends. We need more dps, rammy is a BoomQueen last time I heard. Anyway you officers make the right decisions, I trust you all in that.))
Back to top Go down
Banes

Banes

A Return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Return?   A Return? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 11:58 pm

I vote For Kazz Protection Rites"
Back to top Go down
Marina2

A Return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Return?   A Return? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 1:37 am

I think that she must be taken back,no one of us can be sure about tomorow and no better acknowledge that The Exiles are best like an old member's backing. We all do mistakes sometimes and the guild is to help us with it. I hope our guild won't do mistakes.
Honour never being too much or not enough-Marina
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

A Return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Return?   A Return? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 6:04 am

I vote yes, even if I don't have one.
Back to top Go down
Emanee

A Return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Return?   A Return? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 9:55 am

((I'm not around at all at the moment (thanks BT), but have to say yes (even though I'm not an ossifer either so have no sway whatsoeverr)- since it was essentially my kicking that caused her to leave, and not come back in the aftermath. But lets not be remided of *that* day.

EDIT: - I miss Wally too high Sad ))

Last edited by on Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blomsten

Blomsten

A Return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Return?   A Return? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 10:22 am

*Misses Wallach when Emanee reminds me of that day*
Back to top Go down
Kafira
Admin
Kafira

A Return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Return?   A Return? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 1:55 pm

I get really annoyed when people leave - it feels like a little betrayal - some people have good reasons others are just looking for 'better' or running away

Personally I dont appriciate it and so say no

I miss Wallach and im still pretty annoyed over what happened - not just what pushed him to leave but the months of picking on him

any way thats my pov
Back to top Go down
kersher Savasse

kersher Savasse

A Return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Return?   A Return? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 4:47 pm

* Kersher walks in nods slightly to her self then begins to speak slowly like she is considering what to say as she goes*
Are we making a official stand of what we think right here and now ?, my understanding was that the Master wanted a discussion whit the council first.

Though this is said i like Rammy too, she was one of the first to offer help and companionship on my earlier adventures.

* Kersher turns slowly and looks around*

Now don't take this wrong guys but every time a member leaves there is a void, a feeling of sadness sometimes pain this takes time to heal to fill the void left by friends.
The work that comes after is straneous, it takes time to find new allies in the unending battle.

The new member needs time to grow to learn the rules and the unspoken codes of honor the members need time to learn how the newcomer thinks and will act in any given situation, we need time to build up a trust and we pray that this new member will not leave us.
We pray that this new member we have invested our trust and energy in will stay and help in our battle even though staying sometimes means stepping up and working hard to reach our goals.

So my question is are you willing to work this hard to find your place in this guild again are you sure about not leaving again ?
if your answers are Yes then my vote is Yes
if you are not completely sure my vote is No

These are some of my thought regarding letting any ex member back in

* Kersher makes a slight bow and respectfully steppes back leaving the space for others to speak up *
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

A Return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Return?   A Return? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 5:24 pm

*claps at Kersher while nodding in agreement*
Back to top Go down
Rammy

A Return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Return?   A Return? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 11:38 am

((I'll be honest, i'm not here to mess anyone about or because i'm bored and felt like causing a fuss. They were bad times, both IRL and in game and leaving felt like the right thing to do. I gave my reasons to anyone who asked for them. I don't want to focus on all the bad times, I wrote this application with all the good times in mind and i think it's time we let the past rest.

If i joined the guild I would give to it as much as i ever did. I will work towards making the guild better with everyone else like I always have. I'm not here to slink into kara and ninja all your loot.))
Back to top Go down
Nomirou

A Return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Return?   A Return? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 11:57 am

She gets my vote as well, as far as I'm concerned she can come back Smile. I didn't even know that her leaving and all was tied to the whole wallach thing, I guess I didn't notice because I had my own problems with Wallach.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi Snipo

Yoshi Snipo

A Return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Return?   A Return? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 10:34 pm

*nods at Kersher and Leaf*
Back to top Go down
Rammy

A Return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Return?   A Return? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 6:31 pm

(( I'd like to bump this a bit. I'm not online much right now so if it's yes or no you'd better post it here. ))
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin
Hiddenshadow

A Return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Return?   A Return? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 6:42 pm

Hmm ill allow it and well see how it goes
Back to top Go down
https://exchat.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

A Return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Return?   A Return? Icon_minitime